Yes, I know that this is still challenge is still outstanding. Maybe I should have called this the 15 week or month challenge instead? LOL! I thought it would be best to get this done, so I will try my best to get this finished within the next week or two.
Here goes: Seven things that frighten/scare you in life (some of these can be silly I guess, but it made it onto the list).
- Being tied up and being forced to listen to Justin Bieber or One Direction songs all day. *gag*
- Mice, rats, hamsters, any rodent in fact. Strange how I am not scared of spiders or lizards or worms or moths but I completely freak out when I see a mouse, a rat or a hamster. In fact any rodent freaks me out.
- Being in a car accident and not being able to get out of the car.
- Horror movies. I am not a fan of those.
- Being physically/sexually abused or being raped, which let’s face it, is a possibility in our country, especially with the high rape statistics.
- Never falling in love. I think I have mentioned this before… I have never been in love and I guess it frightens me that I will never know what it feels like.
- Losing my senses and not being able to express myself.
So there you have it… the things that frighten/scare me in life.
Have a good Friday further.