- Communication… it takes two to have a conversation, it takes two to make a relationship work and it takes two to build up trust. Honesty is important and I would need to know that I can tell him anything and he will not run because I have opened up to him or vice versa. Without Trust no relationship can work.
- Acceptance of my family is a must. We are a small family, and close to one another. So, as family, they will always want to know my business and be warned about the fact that my brothers feel they have to protect me. Don’t be frightened about that… be frightened if you screw me around and I tell them.
- A sense of humour. This would be an awesome thing if he understood that my sense of humour can be warped sometimes. It would be great if he could understand that and also respect the fact that I say things without thinking them. I call it mouth before brain disease.
- KISS – keep it simple sweetie. Life is about simple things. Beautiful things. Uncomplicated things. For example: If you decide to buy me flowers for my birthday, think sun flowers or daisies rather than roses. Oh and the actual KISSING is a bonus too;)
- Be a saint in public and a sinner in the bedroom. LOL! I have always wanted to say that. But seriously, I need a man who will be a friend, a gentleman and a flirt. In fact, flirting with me is a good thing. Woo me. Tease me. Tempt me. Entice me… and you will be rewarded *wink wink*
- Don’t be a chop… treat people as equals whether they are a waitress in a restaurant or a world famous doctor. Don’t make people feel stupid.
- Patience… I sometimes can be difficult (read stubborn). I tend to want to do things on my own. I tend to be VERY independent. He will have to learn that and that is where the patience comes in. If I don’t succeed, please don’t say: ‘I told you so’. Just let me be. I will come to you for help/advice if and when I need it.
- See the image below: