I know, I know. I haven’t been here in a while.
I seemed to have lost interest in blogging, mainly because life has been all about work, work and work. I can hear what you are thinking. All work and no play makes Kat a dull girl. And yes, I was on that downward spiral.
Since the last time spoke to you, I have –
- become a year older;
- been ill with numerous ear infections, which turned out to be an abscess in my mouth (just finished appointment one of three with the dentist to have a root canal done);
- missed my third blogaversary. I think this is one of the longest relationships I have had, besides the ones with my tattoos;
- come back to an updated platform that I don’t like very much;
- completed a supervisory skills management course;
- interviewed people for my old position;
- lost a whole 10 kilograms over a year. I am doing it the healthy way apparently, because this way means that it won’t come back?;
- joined Tinder;
- bought headphones at Pep stores for R 20;
- given Rugby Man knives and forks as a house warming gift for his new place;
- realised that family is the BEST support system you will EVER have!;
- still not watched Fifty Shades of Grey;
- become obsessed with The Fixer (Scandal for my American readers);
- not caught up on all the blogs yet;
- deleted Tinder;
- deleted Twitter;
- taken my niece on a date with me;
- eaten the best ice cream I have EVER tasted;
- realised that I really would like to have a kid of my own one day;
- had a fit in a cellular shop and went to their rival and was assisted IMMEDIATELY;
- received the best Christmas presents from my Mom, one of the PostSecret books and the Eiffel Tower (not the actual one silly);
- a new nickname from Noodle, she calls me Umma (long story) or Kiki;
- had my nails done by Mrs Biker Man (who was going to start her own business); and
- listened to my sixth sense about a number of things.
So, this is not all of it, but let’s take it one step at a time?
Happy Thursday everyone,