I think I should have made this the 15 week challenge. Hahahaha I do apologise for the break in transmission, life has happened. Not that it is necessarily a bad thing, but I feel that I have so much to tell you, but no time to actually sit down to write a proper post.
However, enough of my complaining… and back to the 15 day challenge and here it is – Day four: Twelve random facts/things about yourself.
In no particular order:
- I have green eyes and Cutie Pie has exactly the same colour eyes that I do. No one else in the family has green eyes.
- I tend to get bored very quickly.
- I like my own company.
- I always shave my right leg first.
- I cannot stand an untidy desk at the office and it has to be in order before I go home at night.
- I Google the people I meet.
- I Google myself.
- I cry in movies and TV shows.
- I am trying to lose weight. I have lost 8 kilograms already… still a long way to go, but slowly but surely, I will get there.
- I support breast cancer awareness.
- I sing in the church choir.
- I have never taken any recreational drugs in my life.
And there you go… there are twelve random things about me.